[kde-doc-english] Re: question

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Feb 22 07:56:21 CET 2011

написане Tue, 22 Feb 2011 08:46:01 +0200, Vanj Calaranan
<evangeline.calaranan at cyaindustries.com>:

> thanks yuri!  ;-)
>
> but i can't find below other instructions.
>
> Then open Dolphin (file manager) window in your Home folder. Select
> "View -> Show hidden files". Go to .kde4/share/apps/kopete/ (it may be
> .kde/share/apps/kopete/ in your distribution). Delete "logs" folder.
>
> where i can see this?thanks

He-he, in Dolphin documentation.

If you are using KDE, press "Alt+F2", enter "dolphin", press "Enter".
Press "F1".

If you are not using KDE, ask GNOME, Xfce or LXDE guys about how to do
things in their DE's.

Further reading:

http://docs.kde.org/
http://userbase.kde.org/