[kde-doc-english] Re: question

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Feb 22 07:19:25 CET 2011

написане Tue, 22 Feb 2011 08:03:57 +0200, Vanj Calaranan
<evangeline.calaranan at cyaindustries.com>:

> i meant the chat history.the conversation i made.because i saw that our
> conversation since yesterday,still on the history.unlike in the YM
> (yahoo messenger) chat, whenever you close the chat windows of your
> friend,it's automatically deleted all the details. and when you started
> a chat again with them,you can see anymore your previous
> conversations.thanks
>
> vanj

Please look at the header of your messenger window. It is the name of the
application you are using. Tell it to us. Please.

If you see "Kopete", open Settings->Configure, go to the "Plugins" page,
uncheck "History" plugin. Click "OK".

Then open Dolphin (file manager) window in your Home folder. Select "View
-> Show hidden files". Go to .kde4/share/apps/kopete/ (it may be
.kde/share/apps/kopete/ in your distribution). Delete "logs" folder.

Now you are safe. ;)