[kde-doc-english] Documentation submission for Step

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Dec 12 18:15:06 UTC 2011

написане Mon, 12 Dec 2011 19:50:12 +0200, Aidan Fell
<jamiefell55 at gmail.com>:

> Hi, I'd like to submit this piece of documentation I did for Step about
> the
> example eightpendulum.step. I don't see anything for it, so this is a
> start.
>
> It's also in plain text, not DocBook (I'm learning!).
>
> Thanks,
> Aidan Fell

Hi,

Thanks for your work.

KDE Documentation is in a freeze now [1]. If you want to add something to
documentation you have to wait until 4.8 release (January 25, 2012) or ask
kde-i18n-doc at kde.org for exception (inclusion into 4.8.0).

Best regards,
Yuri

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.8_Release_Schedule