[kde-doc-english] Google Code-In and bugspam

T.C. Hollingsworth tchollingsworth at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 10:41:09 UTC 2011

Hi!

Since all but one of the tasks I submitted for Google Code-In has been
completed, I'm looking around for some other tasks I can submit for
the new round that starts next week.  I've enjoyed working with the
students on the Kate plugins and hope we can get some awesome stuff
done for other KDE applications too.  I'm scouring bugzilla and the
docbook health table, but if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to
let me know.

Also, I've been closing out some ancient bugs filed against docs so
the next time someone goes to look for stuff to do they don't have to
sift through bugs filed against KDE 2!  ;-)  Unfortunately, that means
kde-doc-english is getting an excessive amount of bugmail.  Sorry for
the noise.

-T.C.