[kde-doc-english] Docs for Window Rules

John Florian jflorian at doubledog.org
Thu Dec 8 00:23:08 UTC 2011

I absolutely love the Plasma desktop and the ability to customize it for
a fit like a well worn glove ...  an old friend.

However, I struggle to understand some of the settings even when I let
my imagination roam and I'm a software developer as well, but in a much
different world than that of KDE.  I want more (any, really) details
about 'Remember' and 'Force Temporarily' do.

A simple sentence or two for each of the settings would be my ideal.  I
write a lot and could help improve the docs if given a little guidance
and technical access to those who do know.  It's frustrating to read
things like
http://blogs.pcworld.co.nz/pcworld/tux-love/2010/10/is_kwin_getting_too_complicate.html
even though I agree much with what's said there.  That was the closest
hit I got with Google trying to find my answers, well short of this
email address.

I'd rather help make help help, if you know what I mean.  :-)

--
John Florian