[kde-doc-english] Network Shares

Joe joe at nweltd.com
Thu Dec 1 03:04:22 UTC 2011

Sorry Yuri, I could not find the area I was in.

So scrap this message, and when I re-send with more details once I come across it again.

I tried to connect to my OSX Server by adding a folder in the network panel and that failed, so I tried to delete this folder and the system will not let me. It tells me I do not have permission, yet I was the one that created it or least I thought I was. I thought I would change the permissions to make me the owner but the window says this folder is an alias or shortcut (I am going by memory as I am not in front of the computer right now) and thus has no permissions to change.

I could always make a Youtube Video and send you the link to view what I am talking about.
I am running PC-BSD Ver 9 RC2, and new to BSD, although, I know OS 10, Ubuntu, & Windows quite well.

Thanks for the reply

Joe