[kde-doc-english] Comment about help for Date & Time KDE Control module

Michael Widenius monty at askmonty.org
Fri Aug 19 09:25:11 UTC 2011

Hi!

Could you please update the help page to say what it means when you click
'Set date and time automaticlly'.

What I am especially interested to know:
- Will this be done only once (which I don't think is the case)
- If time is adjusted regularly, I would like to know when this is done and
how I could change the time when this is done.

One reason for knowing this is that if you do constant builds on a system, you
can get failed builds if the time is shifted backwards even a second at the
same time 'make' is running.

Regards,
Monty