[kde-doc-english] Viewing annotations to .pdf file using Okular

PRONTO 0765184655 stuart.shapiro at sunrise.ch
Wed Aug 17 05:47:29 UTC 2011

Dear Sir/Madam:

 I have made annotations to a .pdf file using Okular, and I can see the
changes in my document when I view it with Okular. However, when I move the
.pdf file into another computer (Win XP) using Adobe Reader or FoxIt as the
.pdf reader, my annoatations can't be seen. Can you explain what I need to
do to be able to export or transform my annotated .pdf file so that the
annotations can be seen using non-Okular .pdf readers?

 This is kind of an emergency.

 Thanks,

 S. Shapiro

stuart.shapiro at sunrise.ch