[kde-doc-english] Todo's for the Documentation Team

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon Aug 1 18:46:58 UTC 2011

Hi,

some todos from my list:

1) update documentation
gwenview, kcolorchooser, knode - all uploaded to branches/work/doc
Anybody wants to step in?

kgpg: revocation -> Eike

kate (find-in-files plugin will be replaced by the new Search plugin, updates of
vi input mode, new Modeline Editor) -> T.C.?

2) kde-doc-english usage of the kde wikis:
Please read techbase.kde.org / community.kde.org
http://kate-editor.org/2010/07/26/the-mission-of-kdes-wikis/, an excellent
article.

Seems we need to discuss/improve our usage of the wikis:
cleanup Techbase, where we have:
Projects/Documentation
Projects/Documentation/KDE4
Projects/Documentation/KDE4/kdepim > 2,5 years old, just a stub
Projects/Documentation/KDE4/kdepim/kmail > 2 years old, just a stub
Projects/Documentation/KDE4_(health_table) Up to date! Thanks to Yuri!

Community
KDE_Documentation (just one page)

The doc health table on techbase or community?

3) Doc Primer + screenshot rules update - Yuri?
Add that to the wikis?

4) Put the  Visiual Dictionary (updated from kde3) online to get consistent
wording/naming of the gui elements?

Thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück