[kde-doc-english] Re: konq-plugins documentation in extragear/base/

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Nov 22 00:39:41 CET 2010

On Saturday 20 November 2010, Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to update the Konqueror plugins documentation and join all
> docbooks into a single one.
>
> From my PoV it is easier to maintain only one docbook and translation file.
> Furthermore with only one docbook we don't need a (so far missing) special
> rule in autogen.sh for the all language konq-plugins docbooks.
>
> Comments? Objections?

I'm not sure this is a good idea because I was thinking about moving some
plugins to kdebase, actually (see kde-core-devel post with "kdeplugins" in
subject). There was no reply to my last post, the one that suggested moving
them to kdebase/apps/konqueror-plugins. From which I could conclude that there
was no objection, I guess :)

Well, actually, if I move *all* of them then obviously the docbooks can be
merged indeed. Let's do that then.