[kde-doc-english] KDIFF

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Mar 2 07:33:57 CET 2010

написане Tue, 02 Mar 2010 05:41:42 +0200, Maximillium Yip (DHL SG)
<Maximillium.Yip at dhl.com>:

> Dear Sir/Mdm,
>

> I was trying out KDIFF3 to help with my need of comparing 2 sets of
> output files and making sure they don't have differences.  However when
> I tried to use these 2 sample files, from what I see using notepad, it
> should register as 4 differences, but under KDIFF3 it reflects as only 1
> unresolved conflict.  Please advise how do I adjust the settings to make
> it reflect as 4
>

> Attached are my 2 test files for comparision.
>

> Thanks
>
> Rgds,
>
> Max

Hi!

This list is for documentation writers and you can easily find the option
in documentation:

http://docs.kde.org/development/en/extragear-utils/kdiff3/merging.html

Anyway, you should uncheck "Ignore Numbers" on "Diff" page of Settings.

http://omploader.org/vM3BrMA

Best regards,
Yuri