[kde-doc-english] KDIFF

Maximillium Yip (DHL SG) Maximillium.Yip at dhl.com
Tue Mar 2 04:41:42 CET 2010

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I was trying out KDIFF3 to help with my need of comparing 2 sets of
output files and making sure they don't have differences.  However when
I tried to use these 2 sample files, from what I see using notepad, it
should register as 4 differences, but under KDIFF3 it reflects as only 1
unresolved conflict.  Please advise how do I adjust the settings to make
it reflect as 4

Attached are my 2 test files for comparision.

Thanks

Rgds,

Max