[kde-doc-english] Knet attach

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Wed Jun 30 11:26:58 CEST 2010

Hi!

--- Оригінальне повідомлення ---
Від кого: Ian McRae <inmusx at ntlworld.com>
Кому: kde-doc-english at kde.org
Дата: 29 червня, 17:55:36
Тема: [kde-doc-english] Knet  attach

> All attempts to set up access to MSHOME network via cable to router have
> failed despite router setup recognising linux-dpds as 192.168.101.
>
> How should I interpret various setting instructions in your guide.  I have
> previously found Linus Mint 8 and 9 with recognise MSHOME and set-up access
> automatically.
>
> Network printer (Brother HL2170N) also works perfectly with Linux Mint, but
> not  with Suse which continues feed blank sheets after test print.

It is hard to address your problems without detail description.

Anyway, if you think your problems are distribution specific, please file the bug reports against openSUSE [1] or find the distribution that works for you ™ and stop changing them.

Thanks for understanding and best regards,
Yuri

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/Submitting_Bug_Reports