[kde-doc-english] KDE documentation BoF at Akademy

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Jun 28 10:35:05 CEST 2010

Please be sure to send to this list the proceedings of the BoF so that people
not at Akademy are kept in the loop. Thanks in advance!

I can't be at Akademy due to the kids being on holiday and having nobody to
look after them but I am involved on writing docs from time to time so I am
interested in knowing anything about it.

Anne-Marie