[kde-doc-english] KDE documentation BoF at Akademy

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Sun Jun 27 21:28:58 CEST 2010

I have reserved a slot for a documentation BoF at Akademy on Wednesday at
11:30 and another slot in the afternoon to follow up, if necessary, so we can
use the opportunity to talk about the status and future of KDE documentation.
I don't know who of the KDE documentation team will be at Akademy, but it
would be great to get together at least a subset of the team.

There is quite a bit to talk about, the status of the content, tools, and
community, the role of Wikis and forums in KDE documentation, how to go
forward with KDE documentation in the future, and more.

There is the start of an agenda in the community wiki at [1], please feel free
to add additional topics there.

If you have any additional comments, please don't hesitate to send them.

[1] http://community.kde.org/KDE_Documentation/Meetings/Akademy_2010_BoF