[kde-doc-english] Parley userbase manual

Sabine Emmy Eller s.eller at voxhumanitatis.org
Mon Jun 14 06:37:26 CEST 2010

Good morning!

One question: could you please send me the former mails? I did not get them
since my mail was not working properly (this is the first one). I am not
sure thought if the wiki formatting really can subsititute the much more
detailed docbook formatting (had a look into this during the last days - was
looking at kstars .docbook files as an example).

Will be out for the most of the day today.

Cheers, Sabine