[kde-doc-english] question about man page docbook file

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jul 25 20:25:17 CEST 2010

How connected to index.docbook is man-app.1.docbook?

First, can I use author entities defined in index.docbook here?  I
would hope so, but since it's neither of these files directly refers to
the other, I would guess not.  (These entities have just been defined,
so they are not yet available in kdelibs.)

Second, as I understand it, in index.docbook, the "authors" are the
authors of the documentation, not the authors of the software, who
would be listed as <othercontrib> and also in credits.docbook.
However, is this also the case in the man page, or are these authors
really the authors of the software?

Thanks.

Jack