[kde-doc-english] Setting up my signature on emails

Dorothy Buswell dorjeanb at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jul 9 04:34:55 CEST 2010

Hi there

I am a very new user to Kmail having been on windows for  years. My son who
has been a Linux user for quite some time has changed me over to this sytem.

I want to set up my signature for when I do emails but don't seem to be able
to do this, can you please  help.

When I click on the 'sign' box, it says 'In order to be able to define this
msg you first have to define the signing key etc.' and I just don't seem to be
able to do this because as soon as I say 'ok', the box closes off and I
haven't got any where with it.

Also I really don't know where to go when it says 'Please select the key to
use in the identity configuration'.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Dorothy Buswell