[kde-doc-english] 2 new KTuberling themes

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Fri Jan 15 22:56:00 CET 2010

Hi  Anne-Marie,

Am Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2010 11:04:12 schrieb Anne-Marie Mahfouf:
> Hi,
>
> I have 2 new KTuberling contributed themes that I'd like to commit in 4.4
> branch when there is an open commit window before 4.4.1.

That means a few new strings from the new desktop files?

Anne-Marie, don't worry about a few new gui strings, I'm going to break the
doc string freeze with >1000 msgs in the first weeks after tagging 4.4.0.

But apparently you mailed the wrong list, please ask on kde-18n-doc for
approval to commit to branch, I am pretty sure you'll get at least two OK's
for that (mine + Yuri's).

--
Burkhard Lück