[kde-doc-english] broken link on http://l10n.kde.org/docs/doc-primer/getting-started.html#requirements-what-to-write

James bjlockie at lockie.ca
Wed Jan 13 21:58:19 CET 2010

> If you are looking for an application to document, or just checking
> the status of the application you want to work with, the KDE Quality
> Team Wiki <http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Quality+Team>
> contains lists of applications, organized by modules, and their
> general status, including documentation status, and who is working on
> it. Not all modules and applications are included or up to date, but
> it is certainly worth checking.

The link to http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Quality+Team
gives a file not found error.
> The requested URL /tiki-index.php was not found on this server.

I am looking to write a small manual for school.
I would like do a small KDE application so the work I do is more useful.

I need to print the final output so can I easily do page numbers (none
for the title page, roman numerals for the TOC) and headings/footers?