[kde-doc-english] korganizer and kmail

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Jan 3 19:41:54 CET 2010

написане Sun, 03 Jan 2010 20:25:30 +0200, Vikram Dhillon
<dhillonv10 at gmail.com>:

> Hi all,
>          Alright so I have been talking to some people here, and I see
> here [1] that kdepim definitely needs a lot of love :) there are some
> tasks that have a TODO status on [1] so can I go ahead and pick them
> up. Also I was told to make a directory under
> /branches/work/documentation-kdepim Can I do that now, or do I have to
> wait until like Feb. 22. Thanks for your help here.

You can do it anytime you like. This freeze is for translation only
(translation files are compiled from trunk, not from branches/work) and
lasts until February 9. After that date you can commit directly to the
trunk.

Maybe it will be of some interest for you, I've just compiled the table of
KDE docbooks [1]. It is not perfect, but can help.

Best regards,
Yuri

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Documentation/KDE4_(health_table)