[kde-doc-english] korganizer and kmail

Vikram Dhillon dhillonv10 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 19:25:30 CET 2010

Hi all,
         Alright so I have been talking to some people here, and I see
here [1] that kdepim definitely needs a lot of love :) there are some
tasks that have a TODO status on [1] so can I go ahead and pick them
up. Also I was told to make a directory under
/branches/work/documentation-kdepim Can I do that now, or do I have to
wait until like Feb. 22. Thanks for your help here.

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Documentation/KDE4/kdepim/kmail

Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds