[kde-doc-english] About Multiple Desktops

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Thu Feb 18 17:05:35 CET 2010

написане Thu, 18 Feb 2010 08:49:28 +0200, Guido Pes <guypes at yahoo.it>:

> In KDE the only mean to change desktop is the mouse wheel?
> There are no widget like session changer like GNOME?
> If there are I think it's interesting to have that information on the
> help guide.
> Thanx

Hi!

Do not use GNOME, but you can change virtual desktop in KDE using pager
widget on Plasma panel or using KPager (both documented). If you want to
change the activity you can use Cashew widget or corresponding shortcut
(this is documented on UserBase: http://userbase.kde.org/Plasma/FAQ/4.3 ).

Can you give more details about what you want to know?

Best regards,
Yuri