[kde-doc-english] kmail problems

Nieuwenhuizen, J.K. jk at nieuwenhuizen-jk.nl
Thu Feb 18 07:50:53 CET 2010

Dear Sirs,

I use kmail 1.10.3.on KDE 4.1.3 release 4.9

Can anybody tell me how to avoid that:

   1. If I press 'reply' to answer somebody's mail and then 'send', the
      message is put in my _in_box  and that is all.

   2. The same for 'forward'.

   3. The list that appears when I press 'select' on the compose screen shows
      a number of errors or out of date addresses. The only file where I find
      those in my home directory, is `.kde4/share/config/kmailrc:1065', but if
      removing one there does not help. I do not find any of them as such in
      another file. What can I do to update the 'selections'?

   4. I have received messages for the date of which the inbox gives
      "2106-02-07 07:28".  If I move my mouse over that it may change to the
      date read in the messages source. But the next time I reinstall my
      SuSE11.1 the faulty date appears again.

   5. Have you ever thought about the nonsense to show a pure textmode message
      in graphics mode and HTML? Or do you wrap your discussions in the board
      in singing and spend most of the time to mke your melodies moe
      attractive?

Nieuwenhuizen, J.K.
2010-02-18T07:49

      Nieuwenhuizen, Prof. Ir. J.K.         email:     jk at nieuwenhuizen-jk.nl