[kde-doc-english] problem encountered with desktop grafic effects

Giulia Gianni shedevil at alice.it
Thu Dec 23 17:37:53 CET 2010

Hi there, I'm occurring in a sort of bug. I select some graphic effects and
they work properly after I push "apply". But everytime I log out from ubuntu
and login after that, the effects don't work. So I always do the same process:
I run desktop effects and select and deselect a random option, then push apply
again. and evertything's fine again. Please note that I'm a real newbie with
ubuntu, I always had microsoft windows and this is my first approach with open
source language. In addition to that, I run ubuntu in Italian and probably I
didn't translate properly everything I wrote here!

Thank you

Giulia Gianni