[kde-doc-english] docs.kde.org language criteria?

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Aug 31 17:02:36 CEST 2010

Am Donnerstag, 5. August 2010, um 12:11:40 schrieb Burkhard Lück:
> Hi Tomas,
>
> Am Donnerstag, 5. August 2010, um 09:10:47 schrieb Tomas Straupis:
> > Hello
> >
> >   What is the criteria/rule to include language X in http://docs.kde.org/
> >   Some particular percentage of documentation translated?
> >   Some specific docs translated?
> >   Manual decision/request?

This is the actual list if language docbooks in branch 4.5:

ca/docs/ 94
cs/docs/ 1
da/docs/ 38
de/docs/ 248
en_GB/docs/ 48
es/docs/ 219
et/docs/ 251
fr/docs/ 214
gl/docs/ 49
hu/docs/ 14
it/docs/ 252
ja/docs/ 6
lt/docs/ 17
nb/docs/ 6
nds/docs/ 1
nl/docs/ 194
nn/docs/ 2
pl/docs/ 146
pt_BR/docs/ 251
pt/docs/ 250
ro/docs/ 1
ru/docs/ 125
sr/docs/ 90
sr at latin/docs/ 90
sv/docs/ 251
uk/docs/ 252
zh_CN/docs/ 1

I'd set a minimum of 5 docbooks to be published on docs.kde.org, then the list
will consist of the following languages:

ca, da, de, en_GB, es, et, fr, gl, hu, it, ja, lt, nb, nl, pl, pt_BR, pt, ro,
ru, sr, sr at latin, sv, uk.

--
Burkhard Lück