[kde-doc-english] What is this?

Andy Canfield andy at arakka.co.th
Thu Aug 5 03:51:20 CEST 2010

This snapshot was taken with gimp from my KDE4 desktop:

Please tell me the name of that bar which is hanging next to the Icon,
the one with four grey icons on it that appear to be resizel, refresh,
properties, and delete. I would like very much to get rid of these bars;
they pop in and out all the time and distract me and get in the way of
my mouse. But since I do not know what they are called I can not google
for information.

(Looks like something that should be added to the "KDE Visual Dictionary
of terms" in the KDE Help Center, which is where I got your e-mail address.)

Thank you.