[kde-doc-english] Questions about key mapping.

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Apr 9 19:30:38 CEST 2010

написане Fri, 09 Apr 2010 07:16:28 +0300, George R Goffe
<grgoffe at yahoo.com>:

> Howdy,
>
> I'm a recent convert from FC8 (because FC9's KDE looked REALLY SCREWED
> UP) and am having trouble relating what I used to know with what exists
> now. Is there a document that tells more about the mappings available?
> Where they used to be VS where they are now?
>
> Regards,
>
> George...
>

> "It's not what you know that hurts you, It's what you know that ain't
> so." Wil Rogers

Hi!

Not sure what you are meaning, but it can be kxkb, documented in [1].

Please start systemsettings and open "Personal"->"Regional &
Language"->"Keyboard Layout".

If you meant shortcuts, they can be found in systemsettings->"Computer
Administration"->"Keyboard & Mouse".

Best regards,
Yuri

[1]