[kde-doc-english] KDE User Guide outdated?

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 05:58:54 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 11:52 PM, Richard JOHNSON <rjohnson at kde.org> wrote:

> I have this on my TODO list, but I would be more than happy for you to help
> out on it, or if you want to, take it on. You know what to do, and yes it
> is definitely worth it.

Hi!  Sure, I'd love to at least try -- there's certainly nothing to be
lost in trying, other than that I'd save you the work of doing some of
the screenshots!  :P

I don't want to overestimate my capacity (as I am relatively new), so
I will certainly start small with the Visual Dictionary first, and
then maybe the Quick Start.  If those go well, then I'll be happy to
help you with the big fish.  :D

--Arturo