[kde-doc-english] KDE User Guide outdated?

Richard JOHNSON rjohnson at kde.org
Sat Sep 19 05:52:40 CEST 2009

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 09:55:25PM -0400, Jonathan Jesse wrote:
> Was looking at the help system the other day and noticed how out of date the
> KDE User Guide is.  Is it worth taking a look at updating this guide as a
> big project?  Or should I just move on?
>
> Jonathan

I have this on my TODO list, but I would be more than happy for you to help
out on it, or if you want to, take it on. You know what to do, and yes it
is definitely worth it.

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  rjohnson at kde.org
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738
 Home|  http://www.nixternal.com