[kde-doc-english] Outdated man page policy?

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 23:56:30 CEST 2009

Hi there,

I'm one of the Ark maintainers, and while looking at bug 206284, it
came to my attention that there is a man page for ark which was
written in 2005 and has never been updated. I was thinking of removing
it altogether, as it is likely not to be kept up-to-date.

I tried to look for some kind of policy for this over Techbase, but
didn't find anything. So my question is whether I can freely remove
that man page from kdeutils/doc/ark or if it should remain there, even
if not up-to-date and likely to confuse some users (besides, not many
KDE applications seem to have man pages).

Cheers,
Raphael