[kde-doc-english] Updated Dolphin Documentation

Frank Reininghaus frank78ac at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 22 02:50:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Wednesday 21 October 2009 21:16:15 Burkhard Lück wrote:
> I've quickly fixed some markup.

Thanks!

> Is their any reason to split the documentation into 6 docbooks?

Not really. It helped me to avoid confusion while I wrote it, and I saw that
Konqueror's doc is split into many files as well, so I thought that was OK. If
putting it into a single file made things better for you, I could change it, of
course (or feel free to do it yourself, if that's easier).

> I have checked the documentation against 4.3 and found only one
>  configuration option (Natural sorting of items), which is only in trunk,
>  where the doc has version 1.4.0 but dolphin says 1.3.80 here.
>
> Any objections to backport without this option to branch?

I certainly don't have any objections, but Peter should also have a say in
this. And actually I thought that the 4.3 doc freeze was some time ago, wasn't
it? But I'm not really familiar with the way the documentation business works,
so feel free to do what you think is best.

Best regards,
Frank