[kde-doc-english] Updated Dolphin Documentation

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed Oct 21 21:16:15 CEST 2009

Am Mittwoch 21 Oktober 2009 17:05:44 schrieb Frank Reininghaus:
> Dear Documentation Team,
>
> I've updated Dolphin's documentation for KDE 4.4 and committed my changes
>  to SVN - it's now free for everyone to translate and proof-read (Peter
>  Penz, the Dolphin maintainer, read it before I committed it, but we're
>  both not native English speakers).

That's great!

I've quickly fixed some markup.

Is their any reason to split the documentation into 6 docbooks?

I have checked the documentation against 4.3 and found only one configuration
option (Natural sorting of items), which is only in trunk, where the doc has
version 1.4.0 but dolphin says 1.3.80 here.

Any objections to backport without this option to branch?

> If there's anything else I need to do (like notifying translators?), please
> tell me.

No, I'll generate the doc templates and throw them in to thze i18n tool chain,
that's my job.

Thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück