[kde-doc-english] Why does kde-i18n-doc translate outdated documentation?

annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Oct 19 18:45:56 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Cornelius sent a mail recently to the doc mailing list to suggest a meeting. The documentation team is currently very thin but this is an opportunity to revive it.
http://www.nabble.com/KDE-documentation-team-to25838565.html
The situation with userbase should be also clarified. What about users without an internet connection? How do other users find about this doc? This needs to be thought over.
I´ll CC the doc team about this.
What I suggest: it would be nice to have at least 1 active translator at the doc meeting, more if some also want to be a connection between docs and translations. When the meeting details are settled, make sure this list is CCed so you can add your point of view.

Best regards,

Anne-Marie
(currently in Brazil until 2nd November)