[kde-doc-english] Manual configuring kdm - chapter 4

Christian Müller christian.mllr at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 19 23:49:32 CET 2009

Dear Doc team,

first of all thanks for your work. You did and do a great job. Just one remark:
Currently I deal with the issue of auto-login in Kubuntu 9.10. Unfortunately
it doesn't work, probably due to a encryption of my partition (which was
recommended during the installation). Could you please provide this
information in the manual? Following some discussions there is apparently a
relation between encryption and auto-login. In my case there is always an
error message when I boot and I have to login manually.

Thanks!
Christian