[kde-doc-english] writing docs. for kdepim

Vikram Dhillon dhillonv10 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 21:51:52 CET 2009

Alright sorry I didn't know that the trunk was frozen, so you want me
to get make a directory on branches/work where I can keep the old and
new work so it will be easy to discuss and improve on it :D right

Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds