[kde-doc-english] writing docs. for kdepim

Vikram Dhillon dhillonv10 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 21:07:01 CET 2009

Hi all,
         Thanks for giving me an opportunity to help out. As suggested
by others in this team, I'll be updating/writing  documentation for
kdepim now :D. I'll check out the kdepim module, make the changes,
then discuss them and push them back to the branch. I just wanted to
inform you guys so we don't have a lot of people working on the same
thing. There is one question that I have: Are there any time restrains
to when the documentation should be ready? I know that there are
separate parts to kdepim so I am thinking that I'll get done all of
them by the end of this year. How does that sound :D

Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds