[kde-doc-english] new member introduction

Vikram Dhillon dhillonv10 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 22:11:00 CET 2009

Thanks for getting back to me, I think I understand now a little,
every project has it own documentation module, I am a little used to
all the documentation being in a separate module so I was a little
confused. Now I get it :D I will google some TODO list for KDE and see
what I find, thanks again for your response.

Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds