[kde-doc-english] new member introduction

Vikram Dhillon dhillonv10 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 21:14:28 CET 2009

Hi all,
         How are you guys? I am a new member to this project but I
have been writing a lot of documentation for different projects such
as Ubuntu, GNOME, Firefox and Launchpad and since most of these
projects use docbook, I have learned a lot about docbook by now :D.

I  would like to get started with KDE docs., what are some of the
things that I can help out with. I do have svn access to KDE (I am
responsible :D ) but I have been struggling a little with what modules
to download from the trunk to get started with documentation. I would
really appreciate if someone can tell me the command for that, I know
that it should be something along the lines of:
svn+ssh://username@svn.kde.org/home/kde. Thanks all I really
appreciate your help in this case.

Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds