[kde-doc-english] Konqueror --> Konqueror the File Manager

Marcus Harrison marcus.harrison at harrisonland.co.uk
Sat Dec 5 20:23:29 CET 2009

On Saturday 05 Dec 2009 19:16:57 you wrote:
> In this section of the documentation, the first page - "Folders and Paths"
>  - is very, VERY technical in how Unix arranges its files and folders, but
>  at the same time, it isn't specific to Konqueror. I feel this specific
>  page would suite the Dolphin documentation best, and that even then it
>  should not be the very first thing the user sees on clicking, "Dolphin". I
>  suggest placing it between, "Dolphin Navigation" and, "Dolphin
>  Configuration" in System --> Dolphin --> Using Dolphin, and calling it,
>  "Folder navigation - advanced" or similar.

Additionally, in Internet --> Konqueror --> Konqueror the File Manager -->
View Modes, the view modes available have been reduced to the 3
available in Dolphin: "Icons", "Details" and, "Columns". "Tree mode" has
become part of the, "Details" view through a configuration setting. I also
find that this information is lacking in the Dolphin documentation - a
relevant page under, "Dolphin Interface" would be appropriate.

Out of curiosity, what would it take for me to join the documentation team
and work on this documentation?

--
Marcus Harrison