[kde-doc-english] Konqueror --> Konqueror the File Manager

Marcus Harrison marcus.harrison at harrisonland.co.uk
Sat Dec 5 20:16:57 CET 2009

In this section of the documentation, the first page - "Folders and Paths" - is
very, VERY technical in how Unix arranges its files and folders, but at the
same time, it isn't specific to Konqueror. I feel this specific page would suite
the Dolphin documentation best, and that even then it should not be the very
first thing the user sees on clicking, "Dolphin". I suggest placing it between,
"Dolphin Navigation" and, "Dolphin Configuration" in System --> Dolphin -->
Using Dolphin, and calling it, "Folder navigation - advanced" or similar.
--
Marcus Harrison