[kde-doc-english] New member: introduction

Jerry Bond gbond at rochester.rr.com
Tue Dec 1 19:06:57 CET 2009

I do a lot of work on the userbase wiki, for which lots of changes are planned.  If you are  interested in helping with that we'd love to talk to you.  You can catch us on irc.freenode.org #kde-www.

--Thanks, I will do that.  It sounds like a reasonable place to begin.

Perhaps your experience on the Mepis wiki might answer one of the questions
that is currently bugging us - did you find any way of locking pages during
edits?  I'm just starting hunting for an extension to do this.>

--Nope, sorry.  We use an older version of MediaWiki, which stops the
submission of a changed page when the original has been altered in the
meantime.

Jerry