[kde-doc-english] New member: introduction

Jerry Bond gbond at rochester.rr.com
Tue Dec 1 17:14:15 CET 2009

Hello --

I have just subscribed to this mailing list and wanted to supply a bit
of my background in Linux documentation in case it would be useful.  For
the past 5 years I have been a user and contributor to MEPIS Linux, a
small popular distro based on Debian Stable.  I oversee the Wiki and
contribute frequent articles to it, and I authored the User's Maual
(http://www.mepislovers.org/forums/user_manual8/).

With this background, I hope to be able to contribute to the KDE English
documentation effort, and in this small way return something to the KDE
community from whom we get so much.  I should add that I am very
comfortable in German as well, which might occasionally come in handy.

Jerry