[kde-doc-english] kalarm problem on Fedora 10

Michael Skiba michael at michael-skiba.de
Mon Apr 13 14:40:19 CEST 2009

Am Montag, 13. April 2009 14:02:34 schrieb FANOURIOS ATTARD:
> Dear Sir,
> How I can reset Kalarm ? It is always crashes on Fedora 10 after I put only
> one alarm for me. Kalarm reminded to me something I wanted to , but after
> this , there is a problem with Kalarm. It is always hanging. Thank's a lot.
> F. Attard

Wrong list Mr. Attard (also I'd suggest you to write your name in normal
cases, capslock just ain't pretty).

But to be somewhat constructive: Can it be that you're talking about kteatime?
(there's kalarmd in KDE, but that's a dæmon ...)

The configs of kteatime can be found in ~/.kde/share/config/kteatimerc.
Hope that helps.

Regards
Michael