[kde-doc-english] augmenting khelpcenter as non-root user

Jed Parsons jedp at ilm.com
Wed Apr 1 20:08:43 CEST 2009

Is it possible for a non-root user to add documentation to the khelpcenter?

Alternately, is it possible to point khelpcenter at a different document
tree from /usr/share/doc?  For ease of workflow, I'd rather not have to
build kde to test that my documentation browser works.  (My xml is valid
and looks good in xxe, but I want to test integration with links.)

We appear to be using kde v. 3.5.4 here.

Thanks,
Jed

--
Jed Parsons :: Industrial Light and Magic :: (415) 746-2974