[kde-doc-english] help center question

Kevin Hein kdhein at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 8 16:57:42 CEST 2008

Hi!

This is a little bit of a side topic.

I generate some internal private use only documentation in DocBook XML.  I
generate HTML to be web server hosted.  I generate PDF for those who
prefer that format.  I generate MS Windows HTML Help ( or compiled help).

I am very interested in being able to use KDE Help Center as a renderer. I
have done some digging around, but I must be off on my terminology because
I am finding nothing to tell me how to accomplish this.  I am hopeful that
I can park a kdex flavor of my docbook under /usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/en
somewhere and the help center will magically pick it up and I wont have to
build all of the KDE docs/handbooks from source or similar.

Can someone get me pointed in the right direction here?

Thanks,

Kevin D. Hein
Technical Operations Manager
Managed Security Services Delivery