[kde-doc-english] patches for kdegames

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 16:50:04 CET 2008

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 12:10 AM, Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de> wrote:

> Am Dienstag 23 Dezember 2008 02:20:19 schrieb Jonathan Jesse:
> > Almost through KDE Games here are the patches.  Let me know if I'm doing
> > anything wrong
>
> From a translators POV changing &kappname; to &app; is evil, no matter
> what EBN check says.
>
> And please no EBN only fixes, that's only work for all translation teams
> (15-20) and not visible to the users with non english language.
> E.g lilo-config has some outdated/wrong paras (admin mode) and some wrong
> spelled gui strings in the documentation, please fix them together with the
> EBN fixes.
>
> --
> Burkhard Lück
> german documentation coordinator
> kde-i18n-de at kde.org

Thanks for clearing this up, like I said I wanted to know if what I was
doing was correct/best and thanks for clarifying.  I guess I will focus more
on some other area of solving problems with KDE-DOCS.

Should we ignore everything then on EBN?  If so what is it used for?  If not
what is considered a valid EBN fix?

Jonathan