[kde-doc-english] Documentation for Gwenview

Barry Demers sdad at chipchristy.com
Fri Dec 12 18:57:13 CET 2008

I have been in contact with Aurelien Gateau regarding writing an updated
document for Gwenview, targeted to run under KDE4.3.

While I have had some experience writing documentation, this would be my
first attempt in the Docbook environment.  I did notice that  a plain
text  document would be considered acceptable by you, as  I'd certainly
fall into the "never get around to the writing" group. I feel quite
intimidated even supplying only a text version, as  coming up with the
4.3 version is not going to be any small feat for me.  If I can avoid
the Docbook formatting for the time being, and if I can figure out how
to get KDE4.3 running (wherever it is), then I think I'll be on the
downhill side of the mountain.

Any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated