[kde-doc-english] This isn't actually a Contribute, but it is a suggestion

MR. Rick rollerblademan80 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 09:55:11 CEST 2008

In the next Tip of the day release insert how many tips are left out, and how many are to go, I always found that interesting, I would do it if I knew how to program in Linux, Tip of the day can't be modified correct???  Anyway, so next release, keep that in mind, Inserting a count of how many tips there are and how many are left..  Respond back if the need be...  I may have even come up with some other ideas too...  I also have tons of ideas when it comes to Rock Band, but my opinion probably would never get accepted, probably most people wouldn't like that idea anyway, well, anyway, talk to you later.

 Rick