[kde-doc-english] KDE-4 Dolphin Handbook: Filters

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Fri Aug 29 08:28:34 CEST 2008

Am Donnerstag 28 August 2008 16:37:24 schrieb R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar:
> Under
>
> "Filter A Selection Of Files"
>
> please explain how to filter a combination. For example, what expression
> should we use to see BOTH .pdf and .djvu, in the fashion of a set
> intersection, rather than as two separate operations, one for .pdf and
> one for .djvu?

This is not implemented in dolphin:

Betreff: Re: Fwd: [kde-doc-english] KDE-4 Dolphin Handbook: Filters
Datum: Freitag 29 August 2008
Von: Peter Penz <peter.penz at gmx.at>
An: Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de>

Hi Burkhard,

Thanks for the report. It is not possible in Dolphin to use two expressions
for filters. Currently there are also no plans for implementing this feature,
but it depends on the input of users whether we might implement this in
future. However I'm even unsure how such an interface would look like...

In kde 3.5 this was in kdeaddons/dirfilter.

Please file a wish at bugs.kde.org for dolphin.

--
Burkhard Lück